SFDPH confirmed a third case of active tuberculosis at Archbishop Riordan High School. Campus administration is working with SFDPH to test every student and staff member at the school. SAN FRANCISCO, ...
Get your news from a source that’s not owned and controlled by oligarchs. Sign up for the free Mother Jones Daily. With 789 cases and counting, the current measles outbreak in South Carolina is now ...
Kerry Breen is a news editor at CBSNews.com. A graduate of New York University's Arthur L. Carter School of Journalism, she previously worked at NBC News' TODAY Digital. She covers current events, ...
South Carolina’s measles outbreak is the largest since the virus was declared eliminated in the United States over two decades ago. The state health department reported 789 cases on Tuesday, ...
South Carolina has reported nearly 800 measles cases since an outbreak began in October, with no signs of slowing, according to the latest data from the state’s health department. As of Jan. 27, 789 ...
The fast-growing measles outbreak in South Carolina is now the largest in the United States since the disease was declared eliminated in this country more than two decades ago. With 789 cases reported ...
After two cases of the deadly Nipah virus were reported in India, authorities said the outbreak is contained. India’s Health Ministry said Tuesday that all identified contacts with the two Nipah cases ...
The South Carolina measles outbreak has spread to Clemson University. The state's Department of Public Health informed Clemson staff of a "confirmed case of measles" in an individual associated with ...
A measles outbreak in South Carolina that began in October is now wildly accelerating, doubling in just the past week to a total of 434 cases, with 409 people currently in quarantine. With the 3-month ...
South Carolina’s measles outbreak continued to skyrocket with 124 new infections since Jan. 9, nearly eclipsing the previous week’s large total, the Department of Public Health reported Jan. 13. There ...
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has confirmed a norovirus outbreak aboard a cruise ship — the first one of the year that’s been reported. The Holland America Line was hit ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results